55 Brendon Way, Suite 500 - Zionsville
May 20, 2020
It is important that I get an update out to you with current information. I am blessed beyond measure with the privilege of caring for so many wonderful families. I have agonized over how to re-schedule everyone who was unable to be seen during the 7 weeks of home sheltering, as well as the families who are scheduled from now and beyond.
Due to new guidelines, all appointment times have been changed. Our office will personally call you to confirm the appointment time. If you do not get a call from us by the day before your scheduled appointment, please call our office at 317-873-4186 to confirm.
Please note that the following protocols are still in place:
1. We ask that only one parent come with their child to their appointments.
2. We ask that siblings who are not being seen to remain at home.
3. Please arrive 10 minutes early to your appointment.
4. Please wear a mask to your appointment.
5. Please call from the parking lot to allow us to know of your arrival.
6. You will be asked screening questions, your temperature will be taken, and you will be asked to use hand sanitizer once you are called in to the office.
7. It is important that you are not late for your appointment. During this time, if you are 10 minutes late for your appointment, you may be asked to reschedule. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
We take your concerns and questions seriously and are available. We can always employ methods of tele-dentistry to triage your child’s needs and determine if they need to be physically seen at the office. I ask for your continued kindness and patience as we work through all of this together.
Love to you all!
Dr. Melissa McHenry
Zionsville Pediatric Dentistry, Melissa McHenry DDS, MSD
55 Brendon Way, Suite 500 - Zionsville, IN 46077
OFFICE HOURS:Monday - ClosedTuesday & Wednesday 8:30am-4:30pmThursday & Friday 8:30am-1:00pmSaturday & Sunday - Closed